- PGA Certified Professional; US Kids Golf Certified; 6 yrs teaching exp
- Teach all ages and skill levels - great with juniors and beginners
- Encourage and adapt teaching style to student's learning traits
- Executed Get Golf Ready Program and prepare juniors for high school
- 4 MIAA State Championship Appearances
I like to maintain a relaxed environment away from potential distractions. This game is meant to be enjoyed by players of all levels, from beginner to expert. A lot of this game is played in the mind, so this theory is the core of any lesson. I am not a sports psychologist, but I have proven methods to help people quiet their mind. My objective in teaching the game of golf is to help my students improve skills and set realistic goals based on their lifestyle. I feel an obligation to show a student how to benefit in the best possible way from drills and the lesson itself. I like to set clear expectations and make sure the student has an understanding of what will occur during the session. They will be given reasons for all suggestions made regarding improvement. I focus on improving what the ball does, which is my best source of diagnosing all elements of a golf swing.