- PGA Professional with over 15 years experience.
- All Ages and Skill Levels
- Correct Swing Issues from the Root of the Problem.
- Logged over 1000 hours of Instruction to Players of all Skill Level's
- Passed the PGA of America's Player Ability Test on my First Attempt
I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and have been a member of the PGA of America for nearly 15 years. My work experience includes working as a Golf Professional at major resort destinations up and down the east coast of the U.S. and am a PGA Professional. My resume speaks for itself: I have logged over 1000 hours of Instruction to all age groups and skill levels. I am experienced with all types of golfers: teaching and demonstrating the basics of the golf swing (grip, aim, set-up, swing mechanics) and swing mechanics to weekend "hackers", club members, and high school/collegiate golfers.