- 50 years PGA member, 12 years on the PGA and PGA Senior Tour
- From beginning players to tour professionals
- One of the founders of the 'School for Extraordinary Golf'
- Coaching players both on the tour and players hoplng to play the tour.
- Played tour from 1968-1980, won '73 Long Drive Championship on the PGA
I spend pretty equal times on the three main areas, 1. Learning, 2. Enjoyment, and 3. Performance. Most people stay in the Performance area, "What did you shoot?" Rarely does anyone ask what did I learn! Without this element you spend all your life trying to change things in your swing that you do not experience. If you are not getting better at self coaching your swing will always belong to the 'Teacher' and not much learning can take place in that way of being.